Andrews nailed by Yellowstone Actress, page-31

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Doubt that will ever happen Billy as the Labour Party have a stranglehold in Victoria due to the favouritism of the Fed's to NSW & the incompetent leaders they have in the state Liberal party. Having Matthew Guy back as leader after so many failed attempts is testimony to the low availability of good people in the state liberal party! They just can't get their Sh$t together with is a sad state for politics there!
    I'm guessing that the Fed's will now go down the same path especially with the massive issue we currently have with the massive failure to secure RAT's test when they had the opportunity & were even told to do so. I pointed that out to you nearly 12 months ago that they were reactive with no foresight & that just proves my point! I spoke to a mate on the Gold Coast last night who owns one of the largest towing services & has been a one eyed liberal supporter all of his life .....but now he is livid with the situation with the rule changes & not being able to access kits. He really doesn't like Scomoccio anymore & will vote accordingly. I just hope the feds don't go into the abyss like their Victorian counterparts......sort of like Labour has been since Rudd!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.