The virus does not 'outsmart' people around the world. Bad...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    The virus does not 'outsmart' people around the world. Bad government handling/management is the reason Victoria is in the mess it is in. A relative of mine has just retired, and she was running aged care facilities in Melbourne for a good 10 years. In Dec of last year, she put a Covid plan in place at the place she worked and ran, just before retirement, as did other colleagues of hers at the time. These plans put forward the RISK factors involved in managing a Covid 19 outbreak. Among these factors was the urgent need to look at staff not only contracting the virus themselves, but unknowingly passing it on in the facility, or other facilities they worked in. So don't tell me the government has NO knowledge of these things. We have influenza outbreaks every year...

I have not seen any rules in place at Coles, only sanitizing stations. And Bunnings for that matter. Hospitality is a highly regulated industry, and has actually had to have DETAILED Covid plans for management and staff before they can even consider opening, before the 'second wave'. They were successful models. I know this, as I had to complete a Covid plan, took and hour and I had to get a 95% pass rate, or I couldn't work!! And hospitality still can't open despite this!! How low do the so called numbers need to be?? Come on...really.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.