Lapdog praises the decision making of Andrews. I would ask you...

1. 6,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Lapdog praises the decision making of Andrews. I would ask you Lapdog, can you explain why he allowed the BLM march involving thousands to go ahead ( despite not being in favour of it) while the rest of the state was told to socially distance and not congregate. There is no explanation for this idiocy other than him saying the police could not enforce matters as they did not have the manpower. Well with drones, helicopters, and the more recent televised use of police methods when a rabble of anti-covid protectors ( I agree idiots) decided to protest dont tell me they could not cope,tey were not violent marchers.. Then some 4 months later or so, a couple of weeks back, our Dear Comrade says 1000 can attend the Cox Plate race, are you F#$^# ing kidding me I thought, then 24 hours later decides its off. Wow, is this decision making? This guy is all over the place, no consistency in decision making. Thats the one thing that stands out above all else. He is incompetent. And I dread to think what his next decision will be. Whats on my mind now is how do you go from 5kms to 25 kms travel from home in 24 hours decision making . Either the 5kms was woefully wrong, or the 25 kms is woefully wrong. If it went from 5 to say 10kms, give it a couple of weeks, see how it goes, then 10 to 15kms for a couple of weeks etc etc. But 5 to 25 ? So we all know whats going to happen, infection tally will increase by the laws of statistics,more, deaths maybe ( but most aged people are now sort of protected through our better understanding of vulnerability)... but whats going to happen when it jumps back to 20 or 30 or 40 infections per day... back to lockdowns, I'll bet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.