CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

andy j

1. 88 Posts.
    Andy ................ !

Please .................. !

Enough is enough, suggest you sell and try something else for a living, you don't seem to be suited for the share market.

It's been said a number of times already, and rightly so, we can't hold directors or CEO's to account for every change of direction of SP of a company, whether in our favour or not, and how on earth are they going to do anything for the company share price if they are for ever running around in a state of neurosis answering all sorts of questions and making responses every minute of the day ? They'd all go cuckoo ........ !

Trading in these stocks you must understand Andy, is highly speculative, regardless of the various postings on these types of forums.

Posters will express all sorts of hopes and dreams, and some of them really are just dreams.

If you are an investor type and you are happy with your research and confident of the direction of your particular stock, it might be best if you move away from the daily gyrations of the SP for a spell.

If you are a TA trader, I think you might be in trouble, in which case my suggestion is still the same, but do it quicker.

You will grow old before your time if you keep this up, try switching off the old PC for a few days.

If you are unsure of what's going to happen next with this particular stock, sell tomorrow and take a short break.

The announcements, lack of news, the wrong type of news, the manipulation, the pumping and dumping, the ramping and bagging .............. the sudden drops, the sharp peaks ................ it's all part of the caper.

Not making fun of you Andy, but would rather see you settle a bit, it may be a little inexperience I don't know, but anyone that has been involved with the stock market for many years will tell you ........................... every now and then, the market takes us out behind the wood shed and gives us a belting, sort of keeps us from thinking we are indestructible .................... and on our toes.

Anyway, I'm thinking of nicking off to some where warmer for a few days myself Andy, it's bloody freezing here in Melbourne.

So best of luck whatever course you take ............ !

Regards.

Camelot ................................. !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.