CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

andy j, page-2

1. 124 Posts.
    andy j,

I find it difficult to believe that you still have a holding in CXY when I look at all your negitive posts.

If, as you claim, you really do continue to have a vested interest in CXY, then try and use some of your 'valuable' time to inform would-be investors who might be sitting on the sidelines contemplating if they should invest or current holders who might be thinking about bailing out, about some of the positives the company has.

I think that all people who are on the CXY thread get the general jist that all your posts have a negitive sentiment, so no need to waste your time posting.

I'm sure you would have researched the company before you invested, so how about posting some of your findings to encourage others, or prehaps you're like a sheep who just followed the others because they were buying and you followed suit.

Anyway, I think you get the point.

I don't like replying to guys like you, but when you talk rubbish about creditable directors it really bugs me.

STOP BEING A PEST!!

To other co shareholders best of luck, remain positive.
    I have done my research and it's a no brainer..... your patience will be rewarded...many times over

UCG is the future

Cheers
    Den

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.