CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

andy j, page-21

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    With reference to the situation with LNC. Let’s just say that Dr Walker did not leave voluntarily.

“The lastest announcement of LNC doing a study on a SA coal deposit IMHO did not warrant the uplift in price it experienced...”

Granted. MOUs are nice, but let’s face it; an MOU is not a contract. It may be that more people are becoming aware of what LNC is doing and the progress being made.

“Dr len clearly stated that going thru to GTL plant was not the best strategy for UCG developement,better stick to power plants.

It remains to be seen if this is so.”

Agreed. What LNC is doing has not been done before. With the price of oil at almost record highs, there is plenty of interest.

“CXY Pakistan deposit is in the Billion ton range and is immediate linked to power demand...as for building a plant this will NOT require sharholder funds to a maajor extent. CXY will produce the syngas and someone like Babco ck aand Brown would see to the funding.”

Pakistan has got some serious security issues. I am not sure B and B would sink capital into a project in an unstable country.

"What is eating you? Why not just post on your beloved LNC? It sticks out like dogs dangles that you have an axe to grind. Are you formally associated with LNC? Were you once formally associated with LNC? If so, just let the angst go mate. If not, well thank you for your altruism."

No I don’t currently work for LNC and you can thank b_patterson for my presence here:

“the best price growth is over

Subject: the best price growth is over
    Stock Code: LNC - LINC ENERGY LTD
    Posted: 28/05/07 21:23 Hotcopper Radio: LNC on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: b_patterson Views: 249
    Post #: 1825266 (Start of thread) Sentiment: Sell
    IP: 143.238.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held
    Yeah. I was wondering......why would someone sell so many LNC when the price has gone from 20c to 45c?

Let's see, by selling they have turned $1 into $2.25 and stated publicly that 45c is as far as LNC is going to go in the foreseeable future.

What will happen when CXY gets it's minerals development license? Say 10c.

That would turn my $1 in CXY at 3.3c into $3 at 10c and CXY would still have to throw the match down the hole after which the price will take another run, to, say, 20c ($1 to $6.60).

Meanwhile LNC has already got it's fire in the hole so it's major price appreciation is already in the past. That is what the big turnover in LNC in the last few days means-some people have realized that there is bigger money to be made elsewhere.”

I felt compelled to respond and it has just continued from there, and you are welcome.

Can you not see that debate is healthy so that people can make INFORMED decisions? After all, information is power.

As for the Russian connection, the Russians are regarded as the world experts on UCG. The paper “An overview of the Soviet Effort in Underground Gasification of Coal” by Gregg, Hill and Olness from the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory quotes:
    “Only the Soviets have demonstrated that they have a system design that can be operated repeatedly in a predictable manner and can be transferred from one area to another where there are large differences in the nature of the coal seams.”

The market cap will be dictated by investor’s confidence in the company’s management to deliver a successful project and therefore returns to investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.