AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

Some good commentary guys! Thank you and It's always a pleasure...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770

Some good commentary guys! Thank you and It's always a pleasure to be on this forum with you.
    I think it's fair to say we all see the risks but also see the great potential in Archer.

Archer is in a special category of ASX listed companies, whereas the CEO knows his science, is a Nanotechnologist and is the Inventor of the material that will make the Quantum chip 12cq work at room temp and onboard mobile devices and is highly knowledgeable in Graphene that will make the Bio Chip stand out. He knows his stuff and knows what has to be done to achieve what they have setout to accomplish. The team Mo has assembled is nothing short of extraordinary! There has to be a belief that these technologies are entirely possible for Archer to attract such talent and for some to move from the other side of the planet to work on it.

It's fair for people to say how can they do this when there are other companies like Big Blue, Google, Microsoft etc in the game with Market Capitals that make Archer's MC look like a tiny blimp on the radar? As Mo has said many times .... you can throw as much money as you want at it but if you don't have the right people with the right skill sets then it may never work! I think we are very fortunate to have the right people with the required skill sets to do this and we are seeing evidence of this!

As for the collaborators Tizard only Management would know if we pay them or if there is some form of reimbursement/ payment or bonus apon a successful product - hopefully there is someone here who has had experience in this may like to provide input?

In the last Quarterly Report there is a figure of $53,000 - Payments for Research and Development exclusive of wages allocated to R&D - so possibly there is some fees they pay ?

As Dabru has kindly pointed out it certainly feels the pace has picked up and it was mentioned at the annual general meeting that due to progress made development has accelerated.As per the below Advertisement the Bio Chip has advanced to the stage they now require a Molecular Biology Researcher. So good progress is being made and the team is growing and although this means the cost outlay is growing Archer does get good tax incentives because of it's R&D so something like 40 something cents in the dollar is returned - accountants .. please correct me if I'm wrong - I'm sure that is what Mohammad said at the meeting when asked about government support for what they are doing. So even with onboarding more Individuals on similar wages the company would still last more than 2 years before a CR is required.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4886/4886133-af7ade9746a2cc1d2c267ebd690273d3.jpg

I'm a great believer in Australian ingenuity and bringing back to Australia Advanced Manufacturing and Technology, and supporting Companies like Archer to make it to the world stage. It's a risk but it's entirely within the realms of success and like you, not only would I hope to make a life changing return but also be proud to say I took the risk on and supported this company and look where they are now!

We are entering an exciting new phase and looking forward to what's next!

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.