NEU 3.48% $13.33 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Angelman trial, page-44

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Apologies, I didn't word my comment well. The Christmas/New year period impacted the overall timeline as shown by the time between enrolment opening and completion on the table you've provided (perhaps recruiting patients in that time of year is harder in the lead up to Christmas). The second part is that whilst the "completion" was announced on the 20th of December, it is actually screening the last patient and getting them started, and their clinics and follow ups need to be booked in periods where the centres are open (the hours can be affected during these periods also). Assuming the collation and analysis only starts when all patients have finished their visits that gives a reasonable lag between the last screening and the data being ready to release.

"Neuren Pharmaceuticals (ASX: NEU) today announced that the last subject to be screened this week will complete the enrolment of subjects into its Phase 2 clinical trial of NNZ-2591 in Angelman syndrome. Top-line results from the trial are expected to be available in Q3 2024"

It is just semantics, and, in any case, we should be hearing the news very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.33
Change
-0.480(3.48%)
Mkt cap ! $1.703B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.82 $13.91 $13.32 $4.989M 369.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $13.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.41 1680 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.