XJO 0.22% 8,109.9 s&p/asx 200

gawd treggs.. is that what the metaphor brings out for you? i...

1. 9,803 Posts.
    gawd treggs.. is that what the metaphor brings out for you? i didn't intentionally suggest either thing, but if thats your response then maybe thats the issue.. confidence.

what i intended to infer, if i need to be concrete, is that there are many ways of making money in the market but each of us brings an individual slant to it.. almost no one makes money out of someone elses edge even if it is fully divulged.. at least, not unless its tailored to that special person after quite a lot of trial and error .. the saplings in the metaphor were an optimistic sign.. you've got an edge available to you but you need to choose it, it needs to be tutored, you need to learn its language, and you need to give it time to grow.. alternatively, edges are like a pet.. from another planet.. they want to be friendly but the seem wierd at first..

to be more specific, your edge is something you'll find for yourself through analysis, persistence and trial and error. Unless it becomes your edge through that process, its worth diddlysquat to you.

I'm not going to tell you the ma's that i favour, not because i don't trust you but because they are not part of your edge so it won't really help you, and because they are a relatively risk free zone that i can rely on, and in this absolutely bloodthirsty market, as soon as I divulge them, I will probably find myself traded against (faded) on that indicator. The market is ALWAYS searching out liquidity.. in this case, liquidity means YOUR money. cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.