LOM 0.00% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

donkhorsepower, I totally agree and glad I'm not the only one...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    donkhorsepower,

I totally agree and glad I'm not the only one thinking like I am ... and lack of further announcements.

As for the lack of upward movement in the share price considering recent announcements (especially the significance of the last one) is beyond comprehension. As mentioned by other posters "Sovereign Risk" in essentially non existent as Angolan Government have too much to lose and would therefore, under no circumstances, jeopardise losing this opportunity.

As a long term LOMer, I am not too concerned (only fascinated) about the current LOM share price, as with time I believe that it will eventually reflect a more realistic value once the essential derisked potential is understood by the sceptical / non-believers (momentum will slowly get the share price back on track).

I'm sure alot of mum and dad investors are looking at lack of share price movement and being hesitant after applying the "If it's too good to be true, it most likely is" motto ... and thinking there must be an underlying factor why the LOM share price is not moving.

I'm sure they are all watching and many new potential investors now have LOM on their watch lists. As soon as the share price starts to move, they will ignore the ASIC motto and not hesitate to get in on the action. The spring is now fully loaded!!

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $499 8.299K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 326779 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.