LOM 1.39% 7.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Malaga I was recently working in a building that was being...

1. 169 Posts.
    Malaga I was recently working in a building that was being cleaned on a schedule, and every afternoon at the same time the cleaner would come through and we got talking about shares (as I had some charts up in front of me). He was telling me about how he 'picked' stocks and it went like this:

If one of his mates bought some shares, and he was talking them up enough at the meal break times then he would put $5k into that stock.

He then proceeded to tell me that he "had done no good" and was not investing any more after losing over $30k. So when I see the sort of media that LOM has had the last week, it makes me think of my cleaner mate and think.... "how long before those buys wash through?" But for the life of me I did not see any obvious 'pure punt' investing going through this week. I mean most companies don't have a resource announcement that has as much 'bang' as a 70mm stone worth $20+ million. It is some story to tell. But it just does not seem to have had more than a day of traction. It really is puzzling to me, and I cannot just put it down to... "that is just how LOM is".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $1.014K 14.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 161000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 108501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.