LOM 0.00% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Is it just me ... or are there others out there that suspect...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Is it just me ... or are there others out there that suspect that one or more of these large international companies have already approached and spoken to LOM?

The recent exceptional diamond find (27th largest ever!!) and multiple international media coverage is massive and would have quickly been provided to the decision makers of these large international miners ... and they would obviously be able to determine and be confident that LOM has in essence strategically and methodically discovered the next big (if not biggest!!!) diamond mine.

They would also know that they will need to move quickly to acquire this potential asset earlier rather than later, when it will have a much higher value ad cost.

Please also consider that they would most likely also want to secure the experience and knowledge (regarding LOM tenements and other diamond mines they are currently mining) someone like SW, and I suspect that they will pay him a significant remuneration.

It just seems as though things have gone very quiet and the regular and more frequent announcements have not been forthcoming. I was definitely expecting an additional announcement with or soon after the announcement reinstating the shares after the suspension ... as there would have been a lot of activity on the ground during those non-trading days.

The fact that nobody got gist of the 404 carat diamond before the prolonged trading halt / suspension period definitely proves that LON can maintain a tight ship and keep confidential information and matters (which a takeover bid would be) confidential.

Just typing my thoughts, to see if anyone else is getting the same gut feel / inkling.

Whatever will be will be ... and time will tell!

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.