NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

@jmcotseeya I don't mind reading opposing views and have often...

1. 180 Posts.
    @jmcotseeya

I don't mind reading opposing views and have often found Macs "predictions" a little too rosy, but you've just outed yourself entirely in these last few posts as a committed downramper. The way you have carefully used selective quotes from those two articles to mislead readers and back your line is woeful. Why should anyone take you seriously or come to any other conclusion than you have an agenda.

I recommend anyone reading this thread read both those articles jm refers to which clearly state Amplats are looking to sell two or three troublesome, old, deep, cost & labour intensive mines, while maintaining their smaller lower cost more efficient mines.

"The troubled operations account for only about a quarter of the group's platinum production, but about half its more than 40,000-strong labor force. Jettisoning them is the right move, but it won't be easy." http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-soapbox/anglo-may-struggle-to-make-clean-platinum-break

"Strengths - Selling the Union and Rustenburg mines will unlock capital. The exit will provide a platform for restructuring other pits in South Africa. Sale will help boost investment in more profitable mines"
    copyright link/finance/newsbysector...-mines-is-a-smart-move-by-Anglo-American.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.