NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

What puzzles me is X has the right for 50% if a Positive BFS.So...

1. 239 Posts.
    What puzzles me is X has the right for 50% if a Positive BFS.

So what happens if both X and Anglo want to move in after the positive BFS?

Who does NKP deal with... X who has signed a 50% option... or Anglo? (Sorry X even though you have signed a 50% option we are going to go with Anglo as they are threatening legal action which could take months / years and render any current deal for shareholders worthless - are you Ok with that!)

One thing is for sure both Anglo and X do not want the other to proceed.

Previously Anglo had no recourse to make NKP deal with them, NKP were very much playing one off against the other - but now a pending court case (if in deed it gets that far) will do 2 things

a) Stop X from gaining a foothold Gara/Tub
    b) Bleed NKP dry of funds

X have been very quiet - but this is mainly because they do notoriously run a tight ship (don?t always play it out in the media) when it comes to negotiating tactics. They are the ultimate bully boys if history is anything to go by so this worries me.

IMO it?s what we don't know! And who has the greater bargaining power?

I don't know how this will pan out - But a sit around the table and all shaking hands after one week it won't be.

I hold.... (as i have no option)

Saying that not everyone can be right and we are dealing with a legal system.

(If people think that corruption is rife in any industry then may suggest researching the plights of ingenious people throughout the world and not those that have been there since the late 1800's)

Anyway just my thoughts based on - Facts - Non facts and emotions.. deadly combination

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.