OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

It is ridiculous that this JV issue remains outstanding after...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    It is ridiculous that this JV issue remains outstanding after all this time. You said that the legal eagles at OGX were playing it to the shareholders advantage in this post (in answer to my post when I turned suspicious about the JV disclosures and after I became disappointed about OGX going it alone with the exploration) in March of last year when the shares were trading at 12 cents. You seemed all in favour at the time of dumping the JV but look at you now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...4061161/page-64?post_id=31553227#.XDqJ5xo_WhA

Where did the work of the people you claimed as legal eagles; Ms Raven and Mr Pinto, get these JV negotiations?

This is your quote from the above post in the bold font you like to use.

"We are reassured by our BOD's legal qualifications & thus be reassured
    our BOD will be very savvy indeed."

I for one wouldn't use bold font unless I was very sure of something or desperately need to make a point.

I for one am still astounded how the entire JV was disclosed from the start, how the goal posts always seemed to move and how long it's taken to actually disclose the most simple things about the conditions of the JV/JV negotiation or whatever it could be called. Never seen such poor disclosures around a joint venture in all my time on ASX.

I also can't reconcile you as a poster. You had a strong buy sentiment at 12 cents and you've come back with a buy sentiment now and not only that you challenge other posters who are just hoping to recover some of their investment. Isn't there a point where a person just has to admit that they made some wrong calls. The problem with your wrong calls however is that you conveyed them forcefully and with authority. It is fine for you to do whatever you want when it comes to buying and selling your own shares but maybe you should now admit that you are no authority on the workings of this company. That would only be fair to other people. Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 13/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.