OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'Day eshmun -My Quote was in reference Anglo J.V. negotiations...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'Day eshmun -My Quote was in reference Anglo J.V. negotiations & to the recent appointment at the time of Sophie Raven whom has practiced corporate law for over 20 years in Australia, Chile and the Cayman Islands having a Bachelor of Laws degree, Ms. Raven joined Freehills, one of the largest law firms in Australia, and was admitted to practice law as a solicitor & along with Joe Pinto being a Barrister should have been been in a position to negotiate with Anglo, negotiations can take a very long time to play out as we have seen we have virtually none or very little influence over this process.

Of course i have no authority on the workings of this company i can relate to various operational scenario's & have shared thoughts, if it turns out that what has been reported ATT is wrong then my thoughts & perceptions relating to what has been reported will also be,  as likely it would have been with many others , any sentiment be it wrong or right is mine & mine alone i recently conducted my own DD again & although their is with out question very real risks, i still believe their is significant upside potential ( especially with regard exploration with in OGX's tenure ) given the share price vs Anglo also conducting DD, i have since began to acquire -my choice, my reasoning, my pain if it goes guts up as i have said each to their own.

Clearly imo Anglo would be extremely unlikely to commit to a J.V. with OGX with CRH having security over Cascavel & its Tenure hence if Anglo move they will have already taken this into account, & have asked my self what would the markets response be with CRH out of the way & Anglo running operations & directing exploration programs,  others need not agree as its how i see it that determines what id do, others will always see things through their own eyes in their own way . 

I have no hesitation about calling directors & or emailing them if when i feel the need, still feel their is lots to play out , changes are occurring & its very likely there will be more to come.

P.S. I don't care if you can't reconcile me esh -each to their own be it right or wrong, as we are aware it can change on a dime at this end of the market.

glth -salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.