OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Anglo, page-123

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1454

I'm with you on this Salt buddy - very little risk IMHO with a modest investment at this price and some nice upside if a certain JV goes ahead.

I check in on this forum from time to time and am always astounded at the amount of swirling grief. Lots of missteps and bloopers to be sure, but it's a speccy folks and a gold speccy at that!! A tough gig and a very bad investment if you're putting all your proverbial eggs in one basket. People seem to take it personally that they haven't been able to retire to the Maldives and management are accused of everything short of war crimes! Free will everyone - own your choices.

A balanced portfolio is the key IMHO and certainly not rocket science. Enjoy your speccies as a guilty pleasure in moderation. Buy low and sell high and all that jazz - I'm certainly not smart enough or lucky enough to consistently pick the peaks and valleys, but have made a few sheckles here. As the Doom Patrol will tell you 84 times a day this is a very, very bad thing to do, and probably illegal or something too. Speccies usually fail, we know that, but a few years ago a lazy hundred I wasn't going to miss, on a horse called Prince of Penzance paid for a tidy little overseas holiday. All my opinion only of course but who knows OGX might be a tiny, sneaky outside chance of saluting in the future - if not keep smiling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.