MGU 9.09% 1.2¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Anglo, page-38

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    To crash like you suggest there’d need to be people selling at those prices. So knowing what we all know about this company and the continual box ticking and rapid progress to mining, why would they sell at those kind of prices?

Any number of factors could explain the drops it experiences, I could speculate as much as the next person, seems to happen towards the end of each month, but what’s clear is there is a solid support at ~14 cents because what has been shown on the chart multiple times now is that when it drops, people who understand the company and the project aren’t prepared to sell any longer below 14 cents, so ~14 cents seems to be the strong lower resistance.

You say there’s no buyers below a certain price, that just means no one is seriously contemplating it even going there.

Not trying to have a go, I totally get where you’re coming from, as a newcomer I’m down right now too, but I’m only irked a little knowing now I could have got a better buy in price.

I’ve emailed Dano recently, he responded right away, that guy is taking Magnum mining by Q4 this year that much is clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.712M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.706K 145.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 709120 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1179330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.