OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

AngloGold & OGX J.V. Considerations, page-3

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Focus Reflect & Consider
    You can't feed a thickner in reverse ?
    They are specificate operationally, how could the suction become the feed & the feed become the suction ,
    and for this to go un-noticed operationally by operations especially at supervisor & mine manager level for so long ?
    Simply defies belief that it could have been accidental ,-just add this to the list of cluster fcks that occurred operationally .

High Grade Gold continually sent to tails ?-(its normal to test tailing supply at least once per shift as its critical is it NOT?)
    iTS NORMAL TO TEST SAMPLE MILL FEED at least once per shift often once per hr then batch mixed together & a sample taken
    that becomes the average feed grade that day-when the tails sample is subtracted -BINGO you have a very good idea of expected
    gold recovery -standard operational procedure .

World renowned consulting expects recommendations - NOT implemented!
    Gold being misappropriated-sent to rock dump as waste ?
    Thickner piped up in reverse ?-becoming operationally defunct.
    Standard operational procedures -NOT implemented.
    The old gravity plant was NOT supposed to pay out was it ?
    Why would revenue generation be stiffed ?
    Who would stand to gain ?
    What was going on ATT . ?
    What was the bigger picture factor ?
    Every thing happens for a reason !
    When to many significant impediments occur operationally that defy belief individually & become such a destructive
    cocktail left unrectified by the previous BOD & MGT -imo you can rule out coincidence & incompetence ,
    AS Its Just Not Plausible.
    So if coincidence & incompetence are ruled out-that would only leave motive ?
    If their was motive it must have been very compelling & you can bet the objective is still relevant & it lies
    beneath the ground WITHIN OGX'S TENNURE  -this I am certain of !
    DID I SAY IF-YES-have to don't we, as its an assumption that due to the above & more I consider to be extremely compelling .

The bigger picture factor is what needs to be focused on here .
    all those that could have been involved are gone, its likely that with the recent last purge of personal
    the human factor has been eliminated, not saying the recent heads are responsible - if circumstances were
    so compelling it would likely have been precautionary after the thickener was determined as being plumbed in reverse
    & therefore the realisation it was/had been operationally defunct-THIS UNDERSTANDABLY  may have been the last straw.
    So what's the bigger picture factor ?mmmmmmmmmm
    Guess what I have a reasonably good idea & I'm going to stay & find out !
    Who knows what will happen or what local majors YamanaGold & AngloGold may be considering ?

imo gltah-( make your own determinations DYOR )
    salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 26/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.