NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

angloplats and african rainbow minerals, page-4

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi 3puttpar,

From day 1 I have always been careful when it comes to timeframes. There is so much evident of expected outcomes vs eventual outcomes for projects in Australia so lets not even mention a god-forsaken land like Africa.

At least one thing I have established from the talks is that Angloplats and African Rainbow Minerals indeed see a very important strategic alliance with NKP.

Investors must not forget that these producers still have reserves that are 20+ years to go.

While I believe there is a mainframe that is understood and reached but I see that the final details are going to take another 3-6 months to complete.

What Peter Landau has done is given a timeframe that was to the absolute optimistic. This is the reason NKP share price has collapsed to date.

I am not as negative as thinking "NKP will totally collapse" in fact I believe that their inherent value once unlocked can be well above the peak of 72cents over time (this one is definitely dependent on the JV condition of course) but for the next month or two I see nothing happening in NKP.

On the cash front I can see that NKP will probably get another $5m loan against Genorah Shares (although they have to probably leverage 50m shares to get $5m). If Peter Landau does do a placement (which I assume will be a huge discount to the last price) then I will say that there is no chance of a JV within 6 months.

I have tried to call Xstrata as well but was hung up after a 45 minute wait on the line being transferred around. I will attempt to call them again to see if there is any new lights if indeed Xstrata is interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.