NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"Both confirmed that they indeed have been working with...

1. 75 Posts.
    "Both confirmed that they indeed have been working with Genorah/NKP on the possible developments of the farms".

well, at least it confirms what we were told that they are still in talk.
    First of all, thanks for your efforts put in BG, however, from my perspective, we shall not expect to hear more than that from a public affair managers from ARM and Anglo respectively. Those people who are technically trained to deal effectively with shareholders, medias and outsiders. They wont get themselves involved in any sort of leakage of inside trading information if there is. Also what I doubt about is how much they actually know about the process of the JV talk? they are not the ones in the meetings are talks. Even if they are quited advanced towards striking in the deal (i say if, i know the chance is loweer than hitting the jackpot) they will still talk about the number of issues left to be resolved and a lot more meeting needed before any decisive decision being made.

after all, the SP at the level makes us all sick to stomach, but my question is, how lower the price could go?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.