Angola bans Islam shuts down mosques, page-44

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Just by the way, the question I always ask myself when people challenge the holocaust numbers is whether exact numbers matter?
    Numbers do matter as does context. If we don't accept that numbers matter we open ourselves to being fooled. If 11 million can become 6 million, and 4 million become 1 million(without affecting the previous total),where people questioning these matters publicity get jailed in some countries, and no one cares, we are doomed as a society. We are then no better than the totalitarian societies we fought....just a different set of lies.

" It’s about the way humans feel some need to rid themselves of particular groups. "

I would agree that in an ideal world we could all get on, live and let live. Unfortunately in the world we do inhabit, we are all tribal. We support our blood ties and friends. Everyone does it. The minorities you listed would most likely do what was done to them if they had the numbers. All that is why real multiculturalism rarely works as advertised.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.