VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

You two should get a room ... :) Its quite amusing reading the...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You two should get a room ... Its quite amusing reading the banter.

Cant comment on the rest of the business, so I will stick to the resources side.

Is the Dr a geologist or mining engineer? I don't believe he is either. Does not look like there are any mining types in this Co. management team or board. What do they know about this copper project that we dont? Is is just perhaps that a promotional Angolan group done a good sales job here?

Share performance does no look great in the last 6M or year, but then that is not saying much when one looks at the trend in the mining space.

They have an option to issue 13% of todays market cap to this local Angolan company Seabank. Would not be keen to buy anything before that happens. What happened to Pebric consultants mentioned in the original deal? Its big piece of ground as far as mineral rights go (30km x 125km). Spent some time looking at it on GE - do they know there is a big cement operation inside the property?

The corporate presentation is flash, but has 8 slides on an unrelated mine in the DRC. I suppose the sell angle is that this will be the next Ivanhoe...but the property is 1,250km away from the Zambian/DRC copperbelt. I can buy that maybe there is an extension of out east, but its a bit of a stretch... The rest of the content is very lacking apart from the mentioned historical resource, which is the only interesting piece of info I really got from it. I have no reason to believe the historical resource is far out. Its pity there is no reference where it is relative to the property boundary. The only other thing was the photos of the mineralization which were less than inspiring.

Finally it is worth mentioning that a number of ASX listed companies have previously had their fingers badly burnt trying to do business in Angola. Just look at Cityview if you want a nice example.

So I think I'm going to wait until the 31st July and see what transpires.

Full disclosure: Not a holder, but I am rather curious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.