ROC 0.00% 12.0¢ rocketboots limited

i really don't think the drop in share price last week had much...

1. nsh
    812 Posts.
    i really don't think the drop in share price last week had much to do with roc not realeasing the full picture on their latest discovery.. but I guess each to their own. It's pretty obvious that the whole sector is now moving very much in line with the price of oil. (AWE, Woodside, Beach, etc. all dropped and rebounded the next day) The drops are much more exagerated in the equities that the commodity, and much more exagerated in ROC that most (maybe apart from TAP).
    There was clearly profit taking and you'd have to think some were betting for a sharp oil price correction back to $100 or so. Going to be an interesting week for ROC now. Will it break its short term record from last week now that oil has broken out and smashed the all time gain for one trading session?

Any sustained oil price at over 130 is going to bring in some very nice numbers for ROC. The Angola stuff, while it's good, is a project that will bring revenue to the company in years to come. Meanwhile, ROC will be banking huge profits on their existing production, and this is what will drive the SP in the short term. It's going to be hard for the maket to ignore a huge increase in profit over 4 quarters on simmilar costs.
    Angola is not the sole reason to be holding roc at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.743M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86901 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.