CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

angola., page-113

1. 522 Posts.
    All

That new arrival Palanca, I have read with interest. Having had my butt scorched on CVI there's got to be something going on here...The tenor of the writing and the lamentaions Palanca felt oblidged to share with us read ucannily like the guy sent packing 3 months ago. I don't know why he was suspended, but may be the complete IP address showed the moderator it was the same turkey - I suspect that they are one in the same. Can't remember who the other party's nom de plume was.

Anyway, we are all turkeys for riding this one down. The chain of events that surround this and Tallmantim's great contribution to the hype and then removing himself after a Melb meeting was it with MS, should have been the signal. I like most appeared to have been deceived to stay on - all of my own making, no one's guilty except my own stupidity.

There is not a shred of evidence that these convolouted tales of owning 50% of this and 20% of that, which have sown me the title to the land, and what is happening on that tenement, if anything.

I expect that TMT learn back 3 months agao thet the Lisbon meeting, should it ever have taken place knew that the Pnnsador money was A) a figment of MSs imagination and/or B) was in place but now not gonna happen.

If that has a shred of truth to it, MS has to be in some trouble here - legal pursuits such as Actyiobale Misrepresentation spring to mind. Certainly the ASV need to be across the saga, and then perhaps there's a case for ASIC.

I am forced to ride this saga through like most of us...the co-incidences and lack of HARD evividence has to be worrying for us all...just what the hell has been going on...

The lack of clarity and specific's is the hall mark of MS...maybe it'll all be right on thew nite, but there's precious little evidence for this to be a reality.

I am suspecting that MS likes the obfuscation of these dreadfully complicated 'deals'...but I may have missed the announcements that show recisely -

A) where the titles are, auditable evidence
    B) where are we up to on these tenements; ie what is being drilled, when are results due etc. Before the ANN that Pensador was no more, that all otyer activities are moving forward...so what, where and when need to be satisfied. NOTHING indicates that we are within a bulls roar of these 3 questions, as I understand it. Happy to learn to the contrary, llok forward to it.

I'd like the fgreat contributors to this thread if they are able to enlighten myself and many watchers who I suspect like me, are well aware we've been had, but to what extent, that's the question?

Finally, where does MS get on to what can only be descibed as lurkers and third level bit players with names like Global...how does he find these guys, how does he get introduced and supposedly put so much effort into creating the most convoluted structures. This was somewhat answered by the euphamism that 'we are acting like Angolan's...' Extaordinary in its simplicity as we probably have been taken in a Angolan way...what ever that might mean.

Never mind I am only still in as its not a huge investment, always felt this was an oddity...What puzzles me is what is MSs experience in Angola that made this an obvious place to invest? It has potential of that there's no doubt, but what were the sources that picked CVI and Australia as the right place to invest by transfering tenements to CVI - in shares that were always going backwards...why would you do that? Even Angolan's would have seen the price collapsing as "Global' sold down...if any of that has any veracity whatsoever...we just don't have a hnadle on this...all just innocent bystanders.

Were Global in the know that Pensador wasn't goona happen? Is that why they sold down to maximise returns before we found out and got rogered completely. If there was such thing as Global, I would be very interested to know just when they started selling down, on or abot the supposed Lisbon meeting to tie up the deal of the century in terms of Oil/Gas...or was that just a holiday? Furthermore, we should learn who that seller was really, when they started selling, and when it STOPPED. If their selling activity is at all banded by trhe Lisbon event and several days before we got rogered with the 'its all off announcement'...we have a serious problem frineds, is the allowed one ponders. Are there not certain rules governing activities on information not generally known in the market?

That's all, I'd appreciate input to these questions where other might know more...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.