CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

angola., page-7

1. 46 Posts.
    Thanks for your reply. At present I am contracted from the UK as well as companies based in South Africa. Usually if one does a long contract i.e. a few months companies have different policies, in some companies they have a 6 week on and 2 week of, that is costly to the company and they generally prefer a 8 week on 2 week off or 12 week on 3 week off. at present I stay in Angola, DRC or Botswana anything from 1 week to a month.

Flights to Angola is easier from South Africa as there are flight every day either with SAA or TAAG, same applies to Kinshasha.

Tourism in Angola? It is strange but they only have a tourist visa and for that you need a letter of invitation from some company in Angola - so when they put there figures out for visitors it is mostly business people - strange, so far in the DRC I have yet to meet a tourist. I cannot comment on the visas for DRC as I got a work visa immediately through the company that I am contracted by.

In Angola Luada is extremely expensive and accommodation is scarce. Outside Luanda accommodation is still expensive but ife is generally more relaxed - this applies to cities like Lobto and Benguela - sea food - great.

i hope it helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.