Angry old white Australian male and proud of it!

1. 4,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I find it amusing that being a "Angry old white Australian male" is considered a derogatory term. Pigs bottom, that's what I am!. Give me your best shot left's because I don't care!

Case1
    I know of a vegan 42 yr old femaie (no plastic covers on any food she eats) who has just had a child to a complete stray( rumor that she stood on her head to make sure she fell pregnant), with no recourse and the child will never know the real father.
    I have no problem passing her by and asking" how the little bastard is going?"

Case2
    I noticed my son who just playing men's cricket was not given a chance to bat in a team full of old drunks that have trouble getting enough players to play. They continually lose and the old drunks laugh about it because they got a bat.
    I know they have trouble getting players, never the less scorers or umpires for their games, so I put my hand up to umpire. Anything that looks like LBW bowled old drunk I pit my finger up, OUT! ( What, are you questioning the integrity of an umpire?)

Truth be known, most us old white Australians are pretty smart and its about time we all start thinking outside the square.
    We all know the ABC are biased but ask the question, what can we do to upset their modus operandi?
    We all know their are Trolls on HC, so what?

I know you guys are really smart, so please lets start sharing idea's!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.