Angry old white Australian male and proud of it!, page-78

1. 19 Posts.
    Oh FFS. You can point out the ridiculous advantages that Boomers had and still have in comparison to the generations that have followed and still be "having a go". The two are not mutually exclusive.

We're not talking about minor differences here. These people had everything handed to them, free education, great paying secure jobs that you could have for life (often without any skills), low entry prices to home ownership (literally a tenth of what a home cost today compared to incomes) and now they get the most generous welfare payment of all of them to supplement their investment income and maintain their million dollar home.

I also read the other day that boomers leave the smallest percentage of their assets to their children of any generation because they think they're too entitled. I seriously have no words for that level of self delusion.

You have one generation that has be molly coddled from birth to retirement, still claiming they're hard done by and they think that their kids and grandkids are entitled.

I just give up...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.