Angry old white Australian male and proud of it!, page-88

1. 3,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    He deserves nothing that he does not work for.
    I have 4 grandkids divided down the middle.
    2 who are willing to work hard for what they get and 2 more just waiting for a handout.
    I have a 16 year old grand daughter who demands/expects me to buy her a car when she gets her drivers licence. She has a snowball's chance in hell of getting one from me. Lazy as hell, does not study- but passes her exams. Can't add 2 and 2 without a calculator. One wonders what passes for a modern education these days and what teachers do to earn their money?

noncomposmentis

Some free and honest advice for your nephew. If he wants to get rid of his HECS tell him to get a teaching job in an indigenous community. Not everybody has the grit for it, but if you stand by your call that he is a great kid, he will be man enough to do it for a few years and come out with no debt and money to buy a house and other benefits besides.

I hate Native Title with a passion, but you might as well make it work for you if the Government is stupid enough to throw money at you and if the voting public is ignorant and too pathetic to fix the rorts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.