angry on forum., page-3

1. 1,263 Posts.
    yeah - leave the forum for those that need explaining on the basics, like selling oranges because thats about the depth marland will go into. even stuff like the share register..with so much being held now by the major players, then i find it difficult to believe the number of holders on the share register are the same as it used to be 6 months ago. 50% of SWT held now by the top 20.

You say you havent read the forum nowehre man but are quite happy to call whats been said "tosh" ( i think you would get beaten up round here if you used that word in public :) - maybe before expressing your opinion have a look.

Im not unhappy with SWT overall, as i keep saying, it could have been a lot worse looking at some of the carnage on the asx over the last couple of months. But I do think that Colin Marland thinks shareholders are just an ingnorant bunch of plebs that will believe anything, and when someone picks him up on a few discrepancies it is as if the king is being questioned. Thats my personal opinion only.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.