YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Name one die hard yowie supporter who is turning against...

1. 383 Posts.
    Name one die hard yowie supporter who is turning against management?

You three post nonsense whenever there is a dip in the share price. You post nothing when the share price is stable or in the ascendancy.

For mine I am glad this is all being resolved now before the roll out of marketing and ramping up of sales.

This litigation is not ideal and is obviously causing short term instability with the share price - but I would much rather we get over it now and line up our ducks now in the short term - so that in the future, for the long term, we are in a position to meet the demand, in a cost effective manner, with a reputable manufacturer who is commercially sensible and stable.

My average holding is 57c so not thrilled about today's after market close, but we will bounce back and when you see the long term chart on this in a year or two, the 6 month period of share depreciation we have seen recently will be a distant memory.

Time and time again management have ticked off the boxes they have alluded to, not necessarily to CEM's timetable, but in a reasonably timely manner. Walmart, Walgreen's, Safeway etc.

I am happy (as I'm sure management and key shareholders, including key institutional shareholders taking a long position are) to wade through the short term pain of dealing with the annoyance that is Whetstone, and with the criticisms of CEM and others (who has a personal axe to grind with our CEO for unknown reasons), because I know that the fundamentals are there, and management are delivering.

I am not in a position to buy any shares atm, but if I was, I would be loading up at current prices. I think we will see a bounce tomorrow because this is too low.

I am satisfied with management's communication but understand others aren't. Each to their own on that. From what I can see management are complying with their ASX disclosure obligations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118267 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 18498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.