angry student mob assaults julie bishop!, page-9

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    It will the same bunch that were on Q&A.
    They clearly have too much spare time.

The working class stuff is bullshit. It won't cost them a cent in fees until they start earning.
    Anyone see the Vice-chancellor from ANU on late line last night?
    He rightly pointed out that the cost pressure wasn't fees but living costs. The proposed scholarships will actually provide more money for cost of living expenses.
    The difference in lifetime earnings for graduates versus non graduates is well over a million dollars. An excellent return on investment.

If the students aren't happy we could just keep it low cost and cap places. The same amount of money as spent now indexed. Make the entry competitive for every degree. Currently you can get into a top uni with a Mickey mouse tertiary score of 80.

Unfortunately we can't have an uncapped number of places and unlimited funding. Not enough taxpayers to pay for it but the demonstrators won't know about tax yet. Probably spent too much time tuned into left wing politics and think money just appears from somewhere. When they grow up they will probably be told that a minority of people pay tax but I expect this will go in one ear and out the other.

I have educated my kids. They know that Labor governments steal money from our family.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.