GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

I like your posts angry, I love the concept and the story of...

1. 125 Posts.
    I like your posts angry, I love the concept and the story of this business. What I dont understand is how you value GCN at 30c just because P1 is valued at that price.
    Do GCN own a database with hundreds of millions of people that may add potential value to their business in the future that could now be valued independently at 30c a share or I think 270 million dollars when multiplied by the 900m shares?
    GCN to my very limited understanding own the software technology and P1 have the database.
    If this venture fell over for some reason and I really pray it works out because Ive got good skin in the game, but if it did, wouldnt GCN still only own its software? And would that software be lucky to be valued at 1c a share let alone 30c or even 60c which you say would be verrryyyy cheap?
    What GCN is worth in my opinion which should be taken with a grain of salt, is only to be based on what revenue actually is derived from the venture because if its software and technology doesnt make them a fortune with P1 here then GCN in my opinion is bang in trouble and worth a fraction of what it is trading at now.
    On the other hand, P1 will still be worth 270m irrespective!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.