GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

ara79it feels like ground hog day for me answering the same...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    ara79

it feels like ground hog day for me answering the same question over and over
    but you asked nicely

P1 has just been valued at over 30 cents per share by a large accountancy firm, I am not sure who but told it is one of the biggest in NSW, I will find out soon when I get the report, they didn't want their name released in the ann cause a heap of people would have rang them asking questions,
    I would have rang them asking why they took so long
    but they had well over 300 pages, many meetings with them and the report was 250 pages.

funny how some here, including a moderator feels they know better than this accountancy firm even though they had NO pages to go on,.

back to GCN

The report valued P1 based on their 50/50 joint venture with GCN

and when listed P1 will have the same number of shares on isue as GCN

so seeing GCN will share revenue and this is P1's only business, even though some think they share a website with spicers paper????

if P1 is valued at $273 mill on 50% share of the business, and GCN have same number of shares then GCN will obviously be worth the same based on this business.

GCN have other business which P1 do not share, so in fact GCN should be valued at more than 30 cents,

P1 have the database of merchants, GCN have the technology and alliance with LG and Sony, as well as iphone technology which in fact will be the most important part of the busines

they have an agrrement with windows.

so I hope this helped,
    I hope this is clear enough,

you will see all this explained many times in my posts
    obviously ther are a few cause I have to repeat myself so migbht be hard to find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.