GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

angry ?, page-109

1. 125 Posts.
    I appreciate you taking the time angry to repeat yourself yet again. Im impressed with your patience.
    I am busy with so many projects that in the case of GCN I have relied on a couple of friends and now yourself to help me understand more because I am genuinely very interested in the story and may consider taking up a substantial holding .
    I dont think this story is really out there to its fullest potential at all and I am excited to think that all this could be a very real and viable possibility.

GCN has only got a market cap of 45 million or so which in the scope of this whole story should it come to fruition as hoped, it is a very conservative and undervalued stock, should it be exactly as the management and announcements suggest.
    I would like to get to know management and determine for myself how much of a real shot this whole business has at a chance of booming success.
    Why do you think GCN trades so cheap and why not get an independent valuation on GCN?
    With millions of debit cards due to be sent out to customers in the coming months and with all the pieces now coming together, it appears this business is developing at a rapid pace and at very advanced stages.
    Agreements with 3rd largest chinese gatekeeper company? P1 with its database and 30c valuation, Gcn with its technology and wifi as a cherry on top, the deal with Mastercard, a much better strategy and business plan than other credit card and point reward systems that incentivises and rewards everyone involved all along the food chain...
    It was nice to get in with 3-4 million shares at under 2c, but I and my other partners have taken some small profits along the way and are still weighing up whether to take up a large holding or not.

Do you agree though that the independent valuation of P1 would come in at a completely different price as GCN or are you asserting that they would be exactly the same?
    P1 is alone valued on the potential takeup of a portion os its assets. P1's asset being its database. If the business between P1 and GCN was to dissolve for any reason the P1 would still have a value based on what it can possibly achieve with its vast database. Gnc would be valued on the technology it owns and the wifi which is not to be underestimated in any way. But if this business failed then GCN's software would be worth not very much at all I suggest in my opinion but that is just my idea, not necessarily the truth of the matter.
    If this was to fail would be lucky to see GCN at 0.05c whereas P1 would still hold up above 20c because of its future potential based on its customer base that it can access and tap into.
    GCN will only be able to realise a 30c valuation once at least that 3% or 0.3% of the customers take up their offer to participate and pay their share for being in the business scheme.
    Until then, GCN is worth the dream and has no viable base to give it a 30c valuation like P1.
    If you can put up an argument that makes sense of that I will put another 500k into gcn on monday. And much more beyond that should this price level hold up.
    Good input Angry, and lots of people value your input as do I. But you are living in dream world giving it a 30c valuation like P1. In my view, only when it is taken up in P1. But it is true that their fates are tied together so why not but a stack of GCN instead of P1?
    Any ideas when P1 will list anyway?
    Or GCN's wifi?
    It's interesting logic you have but I dont see a real floor underneath your way of thinking about this.
    Why havent the big funds started to buy up large holdings in the company yet?
    Or have they?
    If I knew that info I would be jumping on that wagon for sure.
    Might put in an order to get another 5-20 million shares. one thing is for sure. Eventually the little holders and the day traders will dry up and disappear and wht will be left will be either huge winners, noy just traders taking a few pips here and there, or some big ugly losses from buying into another pyramid scheme that sounds great but could have serious risk and fail dismally.
    It sure is tempting though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.