Obviously I beg to differ willial. Poor old Angus' performance...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Obviously I beg to differ willial. Poor old Angus' performance on Insiders really was laughable - he is way out of his depth, and if he is the best the LNP can do as opposition Treasurer they are in deep trouble (leaving aside Dutton as their unelectable leader for a change).

For Messrs Taylor and Hume to offer gratuitous advice on the forthcoming budget really is a sad, sad joke. Abbott really set the stage in his first budget when, to quote the AFR, he broke more promises than he kept. In 9 years of LNP government, what have we got to show for it, except perhaps legalised gay marriage ?

So Albo has produced nothing worthwhile ? I would suggest that better trade relationships with China are important, an Anti Corruption Commission is important, The resumption of Foreign Policy in the Pacific is important, Changes to Stage 3 Tax Cuts, Increased spending on Medicare, Aged Care, Health and Education is important. Increase Defence Spending is important. Local Manufacturing is important. An actual Energy Policy is important (after 25 + failed attempts). And guess what - not one Royal Commission so far !

Oh yes, and did I mention - they havent printed any T shirts or made any coffee mugs yet - about being back in the black have they ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.