''I am a natural calling things as I see it.'' whilst that...

1. 81,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''I am a natural calling things as I see it.''

whilst that sounds fair enough ---------- if one doesn't have the intellectual capacity to think, the ability to understand concepts that are fairly basic, the lack of vision, the lack of situational awareness -

then, whilst calling things as one sees them might be honest ---------- that doesn't mean it's right

things that are often called correctly are called by people who can see things that others can't see - sometimes when the evidence is staring everyone in the face

an entire roomful of people can call things as they see it --------- but, out of the whole room

only one might call it right ---------- because, they see differently. A mob - and indeed, most people 'see' - through ideological eyes - not strategic eyes and rarely with vision

societies and humanity if whenever they progress - always progress with someone who thinks differently ---------- whilst the rest of the mob look on 'calling it how they see it'

remember - average IQ is 100 - means half of the mob are dumber than that --- which means that most of them will call what they see - through rather simple eyes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.