no - I'm not saying that. Your mind is too simple and cannot...

1. 81,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    no - I'm not saying that. Your mind is too simple and cannot comprehend the meaning of words or actions

What I would say is that if one feels that a customer is not good - either morally or legally etc -

then - don't deal with them.

If one is the customer - and one thinks that the seller is immoral or a criminal - then, don't be a buyer from them

that's the protest

the height of stupidity is to deal with someone - in fact to deal with them so much that they are your biggest customer --------- then to go and insult them, to come out publicly calling for an investigation into them ------- but, keep selling to them - and wishing to - is just plain ridiculous

Morrison is a moron - and one of his biggest moronic decisions was to call for an international inquiry --------

without any consultation with any other international leadership - just this buffoon somewhere in the deep south opening his gob and requesting the world look into his biggest customer -

the world leaders - busy with covid - looked up from their work and had their mouth open and speechless at such stupidity --------------- they all had wtf moments

then, the bonehead had to bounce all over the planet trying to get the world on side with his idiotic idea

all for what????????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.