IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

The problem isn't that you ended up playing it safe and...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

The problem isn't that you ended up playing it safe and de-risking after looking at what more sober heads were saying, it's that you insisted over and over again incessantly on repeat there was almost no risk in the first place, then suddenly did the opposite. The problem is that could encourage people to think something is an almost certain financial windfall that could instead lead them to risk money they can't afford to lose. that's a terrible thing to do if it doesn't work out.

I think you're wise now though to have considered why someone as apparently knowledgable as kiwigeo is not willing to risk his own money on a discovery announcement, even though he says he is cautiously optimistic. If the chance of a discovery is something like 70% which is the ballpark he gave me about his previous experience (which does not necessarily reflect the odds of this one) then betting money you can lose might be a good idea, depending on your individual financial situation and goals. But betting money you can't is not. So please don't continue to make statements that might unreasonably encourage people to do the latter, either here or elsewhere.

I'm personally glad you seem to have listened and taken a more sensibly, cautiously optimistic approach here.

Exploration stocks are high risk, high reward and most of us only have a basic at best idea of the risk. So keep it sensible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.