I do not believe in vaccinations, my children were not...

1. 518 Posts.
    I do not believe in vaccinations, my children were not immunised, they thrived and continue to do so today as do my unvaccinated grandchildren.  We lived in PNG for 9 years where my children may well have been exposed to TB, malaria and other tropical diseases over and above the normal childhood ones we have in Australia.  Their immune systems coped just fine, if anything I believe it helped their natural resilience/resistance and immunity.  

There is enough information/evidence out there to make your head spin.  In the end you have to DIY research (lots and lots of it) and draw your own conclusions to where the truth lies.  

Certainly don't believe me (I know), don't believe those who have a vested interest in making a sh!tload of money from the "vaccination/herd immunity theory" ie pharmaceutical companies and their representatives aka some doctors... (I hasten to add there ARE some geniune doctors who have thoroughly researched this subject).

Here is a you tube video by a GP (who IS vaccinated himself and so were all of his own children).  Due to the resistance of 1/3 of his patients (mothers of children to be vaccinated) he did this extensive research. I doubt you will check it out...

You tube is full of stories posted by real parents who had healthy, normally developing children who suddenly and "coincidentally" became ASD after being vaccinated.  It's heart breaking... what is even more heartbreaking is the lack of support for these people.  They are vilified by the healthcare industry, the community at large.... imagine that?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.