Ani vaxxers off welfare, page-851

1. 518 Posts.
    "Even in Australia, the mortality rate is at least 0.1%" I'm not sure where you got this information from firehawk08?

In Australia last year (2014) there were 350 cases of measles. Last death from measles was 20 years ago... 1995. The only reference I could find to higher than normal hospitalisation rates, related to adults (not children) and there is no data on whether these adults had been immunised as children. Which I believe is vital information in this debate.

If there were no measles vaccines, CHILDREN would get full blown measles and be immune for life, not just the temporary immunity that measles vaccines provide.

"In sub-Saharan Africa, measles has a 10% mortality rate". The overall death rate in Africa is so high... cause of death is NOT actually recorded.... the 10% mortality rate you are quoting is based on a spread sheet formula not actual data. There are 25 million deaths recorded... the actual rate is supposedly much higher approx. 60 million. Link provided

If you DO insist on going with your 10% mortality rate theory, I've linked to a unicef spreadsheet which tells a different story.

As I've said before, don't believe me .... don't believe the propaganda you are being fed through mainstream media... it is biased. In the back of your mind remember pharmaceutical companies make trillions and trillions of $$ selling you vaccines, they need you to believe in the herd immunity theory.

Do your own research it's important to listen to both sides.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.