WHO provided those stats, we have no breakdown of that data eg...

1. 518 Posts.
    WHO provided those stats, we have no breakdown of that data eg it doesn't tell us how many were children and how many were adults, how many were previously vaccinated? Until we do know all the facts how can we make an informed decision?

As I've mentioned and linked to in my previous post... last death in Australia was apparently 20 years ago. Cause of deaths in Africa not recorded just guesstimated, perhaps this is the case for other third world countries too? There are just too many inconsistencies in data, lack of data or even worse withheld data.

Lets recap... symptoms of measles, mild fever, cough, runny nose, then a red spotty rash and sore eyes a few days later.

"""Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available""" doesn't this ring as exaggeration to you.... not to mention a plug for vaccines?

As I have said from the start there is a completely baseless hysteria surrounding childhood disease. Here are two classic examples of that hysteria.. first case of measles reported in Brisbane recently.... and this one a paramedic... presumably he had been vaccinated... that was over a month ago... are we in an epidemic now?

Measles alert for Brisbane

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Measles is one of the most infectious of all communicable diseases
    Queensland Health has been notified of a diagnosed case of measles with possible contacts around Brisbane and potentially elsewhere.
    The person with measles was infectious when he visited the following places:

• Little Sista café in Coorparoo on Sunday 1 March around lunchtime
    • Jubilee Hotel in the Fortitude Valley on Tuesday 3 March in the evening
    • On evening of Thursday 5 March: the Caxton Hotel, Hotel LA and the Bronco’s game at Suncorp stadium
    • The Emporium, Fortitude Valley on Friday 6 March around lunchtime
    • Kafé Me, Greenslopes Mall on Monday 9 March around lunchtime
    Metro South Health (MSH) public health physician Dr Kari Jarvinen said residents visiting the premises above in particular needed to be alert for symptoms.
    People who may have come into contact with the patient at the above facilities on the dates in question, who are uncertain of their immunity to measles should speak to their GP immediately.​

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.