BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I thought I would revive this thread which commenced after the...

1. 9,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26678
    I thought I would revive this thread which commenced after the 2020 Ai Field Day with Anil Mankar said what at the 2021 Ai Field Day statements courtessy of Indepthdiver's transcript:

"Anil: So Akida as you see is a neuromorphic processor and it unlocks the power of AI and
    makes every device that can do analytics possible. Before I get into Akida, let me talk a little bit
    about our company. We have been doing research and fundamental AI research for 15 plus
    years and we have 50 total engineers right now going to 60 or 70 by end of the year, consisting
    of data science hardware and software engineers. We are located in Aliso Viejo Southern
    California with design centers in Toulouse France, Hyderabad India, and Perth Australia. We
    have 14 patents and more coming and publicly traded on australian stock exchange and here
    on OTCQX. We are currently engaged with 10 plus customers who mainly for part make up
    early access customers, proof of concept customers, for which we are developing some special
    networks and also IP customers who are embedding our IP into their SOCs. The target market
    for us is automotive, consumer healthcare imaging and transportation."

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.