AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I am having a lot of trouble in accepting the management...

1. 2,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    I am having a lot of trouble in accepting the management explanation for the ongoing commercial animal health feed testing result delays.
    In Australia there are any number of feed testing laboratories who can complete feed analysis on behalf of interested parties .
    The quote below is from the Dept of Primary Industries[DPI]
    Pleese note comment re reseach and commercial feed testing and prompt turn around.
    "Feed testing is an integral part of good animal nutritional management to achieve the best and most profitable results.
    The Feed Quality Service (FQS) located at the Wagga Wagga Agricultural Institute, Australia, offers a comprehensive commercial laboratory testing service for the analysis of animal feed including hay, silage and grain, mixed feeds and total mixed rations, pastures and forages. The FQS is able to undertake competitively priced testing with a prompt turn-around time.
    The service is based on the latest technology and extensive research by some of NSW leading scientists. The FQS is the only facility in Australia that operates a laboratory which integrates research and commercial feed testing.
    The FQS testing laboratory is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA)".
    Kens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.763K 484.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 96061246 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20781971 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1125000
Last updated 14.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.