AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

animal health division

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    There's always a lot of discussion about prioritising pipeline products for POH.
    Obviously opioid patches and the pain portfolio are highest priority, with many describing animal health, cosmetics and even dermatology as sideshows.
    But the question I ask is why are they sideshows. Surely not because of its effectiveness or size of target markets, but more so because of funding and time allocation restraints.
    However, I believe that these 'sideshows' have the potential to be significant in their own right, especially in regards to mastitis and feeds.
    So, would anyone think it viable for POH to spin off an animal health division. It could raise its own money, be controlled by its own body, and bound only by its own restrictions.
    In my opinion we would have ready made leader, in Rob Neely. He has shown his capacity to develop products in both equine and mastitis lines in a relative short period of time , securing global patents in the process. There has been mention of animal pain products and other avenues of pursuit in the animal health and nutrition division.
    Why must we wait for opioid success before animal health can be elevated off the undercard?
    Thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.365K 455.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467640 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.