GADDAFFI (GO DAFFY) DEAD. The can of worms , has been opened....

1. 1,082 Posts.
    GADDAFFI (GO DAFFY) DEAD. The can of worms , has been opened. The dictator may or may not have been the ogre the west painted him as. Overthrew King Idris, when the country was burning camel & goat dung for fuel. Built power stations, highways, schools, hospitals,etc, (whilst accumulating billions of dollars for himself, according to the "west") Seriously , why didn't he take those billions & flee to Saudia Arabia ala Idi Amin????? Think about it!!! I'm not apologizing for the dude, but it doesn't make sense to wind up being ripped apart by a loony bunch of , dare i say, "crazy MUSLIMS" at their very best. Now let me see the different "tribes" & sects turn the power back on. I, as a human was disgusted by the way the "baying mob" dispatched & dehumanised a man , by whom it must be said, could have taken the easy option on the French Riviera. Not apologizing for Go Daffy, but these Muslims just KEEP showing their "true colours". Could they have possibly fitted anymore assassins in the ambulance??? Possibly one or two more if they closed their jaws and collectively stopped laughing. Can't wait for this "rabble" to start starving , and once again the "infidel" christian , evil west has to come to their aid.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.