I wasn't going to reply but here I am. :)No one likes cruelty to...

1. 2,759 Posts.
    I wasn't going to reply but here I am. :)

No one likes cruelty to animals or humans unless you are a psychopath!

The animals that are sent to the Middle East are not "pets" they are breed for that very reason - to be slaughtered for food. It's not a petting zoo.

I find it hard to believe that thousands of sheep were killed with a butter-knife: "The majority of these animals were brutally handled without any thought whatsoever for their welfare and slaughtered by having their throats cut with blunt or inappropriate knives whilst fully conscious..." The process of Halal is the animal is to be kill whilst alive not "stupified". I find it hard to believe most of you eat meat, how are you going to eat it if it isn't killed!!! You can't kill meat and process meat with a blunt knife.

Imagine the money that you will take from the Australian balance of trade with the banning of live export - will you subsidise the farmers, machinery outlets, doctors, accountants etc. Will you pay for that.

If we don't export agriculture or minerals this country has stuff all.

Chinese poisoned products with no regulations will take over. Mmmm Yummy.

I find it hard to believe most of you eat meat, how are you going to eat it if it isn't killed!!! You can';t kill meat and process meat with a blunt knife.

The Meat and Livestock Association charge a levy which is spent overseas)the levy comes from our farmers - to try and encourage a different practise in the way of processing the animal. Maybe I shall write a letter to the Minister that all Australians should be charged a levy to educate the rest of the world - tell them what to do in their country. What a great idea! :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.