TZL 7.14% 2.6¢ tz limited

anixter hartwell announcement, page-23

1. 2,944 Posts.
    YR, my sentiments exactly. The argument about where the chairman should be located is a moot point. Look at where RIO's chairman is located, London. Where are their mines?
    It is a point relentlessly prosecuted by AS and parroted by some without due process of rationalisation.
    The board in my mind and traditionally sets the direction, guides senior management, ensure good corporate governance, raises the profile of the company and ensures that the company has sufficiently capitalised.
    With TZ, we have muddled through years of a confused situation from a situation where no one takes responsibility to one where two thirds of the board were in executive roles which I would have thought should have been left to a CEO with strong operational skills.
    In MB I see a chairman who would be hands on in a guiding capacity.With his profile and ability, I would be the first to state that I would be buying more stock if the company is still solvent and does not require to raise massive capital at a big discount to where the stock was trading.
    I also agree, YR that the share holders should be rewarded through improvement in share price with sustainable business model rather than a quick fix in the form of a small share purchase plan.

Regarding Verbal I think we are right in his indentity as he has pulled up stumps and went home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.