APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: $1,000,000 Investment in Austpac Resources NL, page-15

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Wow...re read my post...... obviously my typing skills leave a lot to be desired when in a mad rush....apologies for all the typo's

Now......... I don't think there is one comment or post on this topic/thread where I cannot see how the poster has drawn his/her conclusion.

It doesn't mean I agree but there is a long history to draw from and certainly one that non of us wanted and certainly one management should not be proud of.

I popped into the APG office a while before the AGM and was lucky enough to find a full house of staff. I specifically asked for 15 min from CI and the Chairman for a update.

Naturally, they were reserved in what they said however from my perspective after discussions with CI and the Chairman I really felt there is a new lease on life for the company. Without disclosing sensitive info they talked about things to come including change in AGM format, change in titles/position (no names indication of who or what) , expectation of finance to be secured in the first 1/4 2018 and hopefully to start discussions with a new major (un named) they have recently identified.

Most of what was said at our discussions was mentioned at the new format AGM including CI change of title and more involved, Liberty One discussions commenced, finance hopefully arranged end Jan 2018 as well as a defined plan for models and budgets to move forward with. This combined with overall energy and information at the AGM was looking like there is a change starting to happen with renewed confidence, energy and what appears to be a good business plan by CI.

I would like think most of those who attended the AGM and had the opportunity for one on one chats with both people would tend to agree with MOST of my comments.

Since my chat at the APG office and the info disclosed to everyone at the AGM the company to date has not missed a beat. CI indicated at the AGM new re finance early Jan but went on to say work on the end of Jan just to be sure. No BS, just called it as he saw it.

We now have a US hedge fund injecting $$$$ to help move things forward. I would assume that they are in far more possession of info than we are giving them confidence to make an investment unsecured with no upfront payments of interest or capital.

According to CI once we can provide samples we will be on our way and without doubt the US fund is the quickest most effective way to achieve this.

CI indicated if/when we get BlueScope and or Liberty One the others will follow in.

In my view, the tide has turned and the company is finally moving forward and meeting indicated time frames. The next 3 to 6 months should lay the foundation for the future with the following 6 securing the future.

They have one chance, they know it, we know it and CI being the driving force knows it.

Some have expressed disappointment at the last announcement but I am confident that SOME of those were looking for a trade and are punters. Yes we all want good announcements that make the sp rise but we want announcement that can sustain the rise in the sp despite sellers taking a profit.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.