AL3 8.00% 11.5¢ aml3d limited

What do you mean? US president is already a US citizen with...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    What do you mean? US president is already a US citizen with security clearance through BWX tech and the nuclear industry.

Pretty sure most of the legislation required for AUKUS has passed enabling Australia to be viewed as a domestic supplier however, ITAR contracts still need to be manufactured in the US.

Literally just understood what you mean't... US president not president of US operations duhh...

Trump has confirmed his support for AUKUS however one of his security advisors did raise concerns about the transfer of some of the most valuable US defence tech to foreign nations. IMO I think AUKUS 100% safe at least on the Australian side of things its a pretty good 'deal' the US needs sustainmemnt facilities in Australia and could use another shipbuilding facility in Australia. We are also investing 4-5 billion into their submarine industry outside of the direct purchase agreement. I don't think Trump would be a proponent of enlarging AUKUS to including South Korea or India or any other state outside of maybe Japan though.

I think the biggger concern here is our valuation considering the progress we are making. We are starting to look like a very tasty aquisition at this price and with the recent dilution Andy probably only owns 8-10% of the company. I can't imagine this thing getting aquired for less than 20 cents a share but if it is actually going to be successful thats nothing compared to what she could achieve at scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $78.13K 651.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 897600 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 593399 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.